Monday, December 17, 2012

Gift Cards

I love when someone
gives me a gift card, and better yet... I LOVE to give them!


I need to have several 
holders made for Christmas, so I started this morning with this one. Why does something so simple take me so long? Over embellishing perhaps? 


I cut out this pocket
using Alterations Pocket Envelope die and Basic Grey Oxford "Lacrosse" paper. The image is cut from Echo Park's This & That Christmas "Holly Berries" backside. The stack of die cuts are... in order from the bottom... Spellbinders Large Classic Circles, Alterations Mini Tickets, Alterations Tattered Pinecone (made this into a rose) and Alterations Mini Holly. The two Cherry blossoms are I Am Roses, that I sprayed with LSG Scintillating Silver Glitz Spritz. The French Lace paper doily is from an Etsy shop, the satin snowflake is trim from May Arts and the rhinestone is by Teresa Collins.


The tag slips into the
pocket and holds the gift card with a glue dot.
I hope you are getting
all the last of your shopping, baking, etc, etc, etc finished. Wow... I still have a lot to do!!! 
Enjoy the fun and blessings of making something nice for those you love!

I'm linking up at:
Make It Monday - Anything Goes
Sunday Funday - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs!
Linda

10 comments:

Sewe said...

Cute tags :)

/Sewe

loz said...

Fantastic Tags. Saw this on MIM..Loz

Audrey Pettit said...

wow, wow, wow! What an absolutely stunning gift card holder, Linda! I'm not surprised this took you awhile to create! Jaw dropping!

Lisa said...

This is gorgeous!! I love the embellishments you used!! This is a gift itself, without the gift card!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Unknown said...

These are very creative. Lots of yummy layers. I just love the papers you used.

I am all ready for Christmas! I made sure I had everything done so I could just sit and visit my Daughter and Son In-law and Myles while they are here. They sound be here later today! :)

Hugs~

Unknown said...

Love this and the houndtooth dp is very striking, great tree too! Thanks for joining us at The Squirrel and The Fox.

Grenouille Greetings said...

I just popped in from MIM to say that I love your fancy gift card pocket! What a fabulous idea and so beautifully embellished. Hugs, Lesley

Misty's said...

Hi Linda
I saw you on MIM and came to take a closer look. Your gift cards are gorgeous! Love the pockets and the whole design. Very inspirational too.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and all your loved ones.
Michaela xx

Kerry said...

Great Gift cards. Saw you at MIM so glad I popped across.
Kerry

Unknown said...

Thanks for joining us at Make It Monday too, awesome tag. ;) Merry Christmas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...