Saturday, February 21, 2015

Stationer's Desk Family Photo Album Re-Do





 After looking at this album for months, I felt it was time
to make a couple of changes. I've always been a fan of multiple flowers on my projects and this one just wasn't up to my standards. Not a huge difference, but more to my liking. If you'd care to see the original, you can find it here.
The additional flowers and skeleton leaves are from I Am Roses.
I also added some Liquid Pearls in Pewter. I've bought several bottles of these treasures lately, mostly in metallic-type colors. Being somewhat out of practice, I'll need to work with these to get a more perfect pearl shape. 
After a tragic event in our family, I believe I have a spark
of creativity back in my heart. Hopefully I can share what comes of it with you once again.
The LORD is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them who trust in him. Nahum 1:7

Thank you for stopping by!
It's so nice to talk to you again.
Linda


4 comments:

Scraps of Elegance said...

Love this! It's spectacular.

Unknown said...

Looks beautiful, Mom! So glad you're back at it. Love you.

Ros Crawford said...

Oh I have missed seeing your beautiful creations and I've missed you!! I assumed that you were busy with your little Granddaughter ... I had no idea that there was a tragedy of some sort ... I do hope your are ok ... thinking of you

Unknown said...

Beautiful project!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...