Saturday, August 29, 2015

Happy Birthday in Teal and Green


In my quest for diminishing my stash, I created another pocket card with some older papers... including Melissa Francis, Glitz and My Mind's Eye. 


The leaves were cut with my Spellbinder's Foliage die set. The flowers are Botanicas from Petaloo. The wreath shaped die cut was made using Spellbinder's Framed Flored that I recently purchased from The Funkie Junkie Boutique. I topped the cut with a couple tiny rhinestones from TPC Studios.


The doily peeking out was cut with Sizzix Vintage Doily, one of my very favorite go-to dies. For the base mat I used Alterations Postage Stamp Frame.


The fern was made with the Alterations Thinlits die set called Holiday Greens.


 My Happy Birthday stamp is a very old one, but I love the handwritten look, and use it again and again. I guess I just never grow tired of it.

Thanks for stopping by!
Linda

3 comments:

Tracy said...

What beautiful refreshing colors. This is a delight for the eyes Linda. Hugs!

SewPaperPaint said...

Absolutely fabulous card! I am so into these tag cards! Gonna try my hand. Thanks for the fabulous ideas!!! ;0 <3

Audrey Pettit said...

This is beautiful, Linda!! Such a pretty color combo, and your details always amaze me! Love seeing you work your magic with some of these older papers... you bring new life to them. Fabulous layers. Love all the die cuts. That birthday stamp is really cool, too... totally looks like real handwriting. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...