Monday, October 12, 2015

An Oval Floral Card with Kaisercraft 75 cents


This card is a little different in that the base is 4" x 8"... not my normal. The papers are by Kaisercraft, mainly the 75 cents collection. The green gingham base mate is from the Take Note collection.


The flowers are an assortment of I Am Roses gardenias, roses and rosebuds. I stained the leaves with Walnut Stain Distress Ink. The ferns were cut with Alterations Holiday Greens Thinlits. I also tucked in a couple of pearl sprays.



Peeking out from under the flowers are two Prima medallions.


My stack of frames begins with the black dotted one I cut with my new Spellbinder's Oval Floral set. On top of that are cuts using Spellbinder's Scalloped Ovals and Classic Ovals along with a 75 cents sticker frame. Then comes a small square white, resin frame from Michael's dollar bins. One of my Momenta metal black birds sits above it all.




Thanks so very much for stopping by. I appreciate your visit!
Linda

5 comments:

SewPaperPaint said...

This is a stunner! My favorite paper line of all times! Truly frame worthy! Great tall and skinny design too. :)

~amy~ said...

So beautiful!!

Davi said...

Beautiful Lynn, love the greens! Im always amazing how you get so much on one card and it looks so awesome!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow! SO gorgeous, my friend! Love all the layers and all the details! The resin frame with the bird are gorgeous. As are the flowers. Loving the different size on this one, too!

Tracy said...

Oh these colors are so appealing! Cool and refreshing and all the little details of the embellishments are delightful. Beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...