Thursday, October 29, 2015

Golden Framed Floral Pocket Card with Double Tags









My double tagged pocket card has a base of BoBunny DoubleDot Maize Vintage with mats of DD Gingerbread Vintage and Chiffon Journal. The image and metal leaf were gifts from Linda at The Funkie Junkie Boutique. The ivory (which seem to look more like yellow here... sorry) and golden roses are from I Am Roses. I made the green ivy using Alterations Spring Greenery and the two sizes of frames with Spellbinders' Oval Floral set.
My eBay shop has been very busy. I've been adding more books and sketches daily, which is really cutting into my creative time. But what's a woman to do? I have to be honest, I'm still a book seller at heart, and really enjoy my little online shop. I hope you'll drop in sometime and have a look around.

Thanks for stopping by!
Linda

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my word, this is stunning, Linda!! I love the design and the gorgeous flowers!! What a beautiful card this is!! The details are just perfect!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tracy said...

The rich warm colors are just beautiful Linda. Hugs!

Ros Crawford said...

Beautiful!! You are so good at putting colours together and embellishing ... I'm happy for you that your little shop is busy ... Well done! Happy November!

Audrey Pettit said...

OMGosh, the floral arrangement on here is absolutely stunning, Linda! LOVE the framed center piece and LOVE the cluster around it! Gorgeous colors here, too! Wow!

Pamellia said...

Wow, another stunning card Linda!! Just popped my head in to say thanks so much for all of the kind comments you left for me while I was away, you are so sweet! I am mostly all settled in now and finally able to take some time to visit my favourite blogs!! Take care and I will see you again soon. hugs :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...