Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Girls in Snow Christmas Pocket Card


Here I am working out of my Prima Special Delivery kit again. This time I added in a few Kaisercraft papers. A lovely mix!



These beautiful creamy Prima flowers and the pearl flourish above were part of the package. The lace, however is from my stash.


I've been cutting a ton of pine and holly leaves from card stock using Alterations Thinlits Holiday Greens. I squeezed out some dabs of red Stickles for berries to add more color and sparkle.


The image is another of my digis. I like to print them on different light shades of card stock for variety. Although this one is just plain white. Looking at these girls with the snow blowing gives me the chills. The weather here has gotten cold fast... 22 degrees yesterday when we went for groceries. Yikes, I can't believe winter's almost here. What happened to summer? It's never long enough, is it!


 The double frame was cut with Spellbinders Fleur De Lis Squares. I don't use these enough, and they're so pretty.



I made the tag just a bit different by adding a tiny bag to tuck in a gift card. I also tied a silver jingle bell onto my seam binding bow.

I hope all my U.S. friends have a wonderful Thanksgiving, and that you can spend it with your family and friends. May God bless your day. Big hugs!

Thanks for stopping by... I so appreciate you!
Linda

3 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Oh it's such a beautiful creation ... I love the image and it's cold and very wet here!

Pamellia said...

Gorgeous Linda!! Love the big white blooms, such a frosty touch to a vintage card! Great image, so wonderful! hugs :)

SewPaperPaint said...

Really beautiful, love the white added in - really pretty detail!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...