Friday, January 22, 2016

One Sweet Kiss Pocket Card


Somedays while I'm creating a card, the seamstress in me takes control and I end up with a card that has a lot of fibers and fabrics. Can you count them all?
Ivory burlap base, cheesecloth, ecru lace trim...


a red burlap string bow and a piece of embroidered medallion trim from Prima.


For the papers I have 7 Gypsies Lille and Prima Stationer's Desk. The double frame was cut with Alterations Ornate Frame and is decorated with cut pearl trim and Queen & Co half pearls.
 The paper clip is Prima SD.


My flowers are by I Am Roses, the leaves are Recollections from Michaels.


The polka dot corner stickers are Prima SD as is the chipboard focal piece. It reads... "This card entitles the recipient One Sweet Kiss from The Sender".


Friday again... where do the days go?
I've been super busy this week working with magazines for my shop. It's such a treat to have this little bit of my past left. I can tell you, I loved it when I had my book business and would travel around the country to work with the authors. Good memories!
Have a wonderful weekend, friends!

Thank you for stopping by... I really appreciate your visit!
Linda

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Layers and layers of yumminess! All the fabric touches add so much texture and interest. Lovely! Hugs!

Davi said...

So beautiful Linda, I love the different textures all the different fabrics and fibers give :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...