Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Happiness Pocket Card


Happiness... isn't that what we all want in life. I left this card blank so it could be used for quite a few occasions... good to have on hand in your stash.


It's made with Bo Bunny's Heritage and Juliet collections along with a bird digi.


Happiness  is a Prima Ingvild Bolme Jeans Plate. I have a package of these in my stash I had forgotten about, and was shouting for joy when I saw them. Found treasure!!!


The white corrugate is Canvas Corp and the banner is a 3-D BB Juliet sticker with additional 3-D foam under it.


Cheesecloth with a Petaloo Botanica and an ivory burlap string bow.


I Am Roses flowers and leaves along side a Prima resin Shabby Chic Treasure corner piece.

It's raining to beat the band here. It's been such a mixture of temperatures with first snow then rain, but I have to say the sky looks amazing. Thank you Lord for little pleasures.

Thanks for stopping by today, friends!
Linda

4 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Beautiful work Linda!

Ros Crawford said...

So gorgeous!

SewPaperPaint said...

Exquisite!!! I just cannot get over these gorgeous bird cards, everyone has me jaw draped and "gah!" ing. :)

Audrey Pettit said...

Beautiful colors and gorgeous spring look here, Linda! I love that bird digi! Love the resin corner and the beautiful blossoms, too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...