Sunday, July 17, 2016

Joie de Vivre Birthday Card


Feeling kind of sleepy on this sunny Sunday afternoon, after having a lunch of salad and a grilled cheese. During the week we only have a piece or dish of fruit, so basically the overload of food is the reason. A nap would be welcome, but I'll probably continue on with this post... just because I need to do it.


My card is entirely made with Graphic 45 French County....


plus one Petaloo textured bloom, crocheted lace, and a tiny garden hat.



The black doily was cut with Sizzix Vintage Doily.



Some French Country chickens as a border... which remind me of the darling chicks we saw for sale at the farm store last week.
Hope you're enjoying your Sunday and are much more alert and active than what I am.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...