Monday, August 15, 2016

Autumn Wall Hanging

 

Hi friends. I hope you're enjoying a wonderful day. Our's has been busy with an early morning trip to the orchard for fresh fruit and veggies, a stop a Rural King for birdseed, and a drive thru at Starbucks for a pound of Caffe Verona (our favorite). I can tell you, the car smelled amazing all the way home.


With August nearing the halfway point, I'm starting to create some fall wall hangings for gifts and some to sell in my shop. This one is lots of machine stitching on fabric and paper with a base of chipboard.



For fall projects I like to use natural elements like jute, burlap, burlap string, wood, along with corrugate and paper.


Plenty of mulberry flowers...


pumpkin stickers and outdoorsy images.






I love autumn and nothing makes me happier than to work with the colors of fall.... even when it's in the 90's outside!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...