Monday, December 12, 2016

Silent Night Holy Night Christmas Card


Happy Monday, dear friends!
I have a feeling my schedule will not be normal again until after the holidays, as I'm sure you're all experiencing, too. On a glad note, I now have one Christmas card complete. LOL!!! It's a pretty basic model, but at least I have a start.


The base is 4" x 5" ivory cardstock, and the papers are from the Kaisercraft Frosted collection. I did some simple layering with 3-D foam tape.


For a bit of bling... glittered paper, Alterations Mini Snowflakes die, and a Prima gem.

This looks like the beginning of a cold week here in our part of the US. Hope you stay warm wherever you are, and enjoy the season. "It's the most wonderful time of the year!"

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Samra said...

So elegantly gorgeous!
Thank you for the inspiration.
Hugs
Samra
Paper Talk with Samra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...