Monday, January 9, 2017

Snowy Thank You Card


Hello, friends! Happy Monday!
Just 9 days until "Creativation" (formally CHA) begins. I love this time of year when all the new product is showcased and I'm pushed to my limit of not ordering every single paper collection, die, and ink pad that dances before my eyes. I eagerly wait for each and every video to go live so I can be inspired and challenged. I'm counting down the days!!!


I'm definitely desiring some new papers right now. I've put away my winter collections and have pulled out my "Love" stuff for Valentine cards. Unfortunately I have very little left from 2016. Good excuse to shop, right?
This is the last of my Christmas gift thank you cards made with Kaisercraft's Frosted and Bo Bunny's Whiteout. I have truly enjoyed working with these two collections, and I have enough to put by for next year.


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...