Saturday, February 4, 2017

Happy Birthday 2 You


Time was running out, and I had to have a birthday card for our grand daughter pronto. With all the sickness going around our family, Penny's birthday party was delayed. So when our daughter called and asked if she could invite everyone that was able to come to our house for the gathering, I had to do some quick creating. Her birthday gift was already wrapped, but with not being well, I just hadn't gotten to making her card.


Since all my valentine makings were on my table and a lot of it was pink (Penny's favorite), I decided to go with that. My Mind's Eye Record It Heirloom to the rescue again.


I just did some basic layering, adding on vintage lace, MME 3-D stickers and ephemera.


I topped it with a bow of Michaels ribbon, I Am Roses flowers, and a teeny stamped Happy Birthday tag (Sizzix Framelits w/Stamps by Stephanie Barnard).
A big, happy 13th birthday to our sweetheart!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

Happy belated to your granddaughter! I bet she loved this sweet card, my friend! I love that little banner flag with the bird, and love the glittery polka dots. Super fun sentiment here, too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...