Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Laughter Pocket Card


Are you seeing a trend with yellow? I'm still seeking out any supplies I have with even a hint of yellow. Surprisingly they are very few. I have always felt I was pretty well rounded as far as my assortment of colors goes, but I've found I'm sorely lacking. I need to get on the ball, and do some serious shopping. I'm sure the Penmaker will be over joyed to read this. LOL!


My Laughter pocket card has a base and tag of Prima Couplet from their Divine collection by Jodie Lee. I added in a mat of their Meadow Lark Chloe, and a 3x4 piece from the Tim Holtz 12x12 Paper Stash Wallflower. There's an inked (Hickory Smoke Distress) Prima Wooden ATC from their Lovely Prints set just under that plus a couple of ephemera from Tim's Idea-ology Thrift Shop. The metal clip is from Prima's Time Traveler's Memories. I bought the white organza ribbon for my bow at Michaels.


I layered in a scrap of white cotton doily. The laughter charm is from The Girls' Paperie Glitter Charms Words. These are available in our eBay shop here.


This gorgeous satin rhinestone trim is by Prima. The yellow bloom is from Petaloo and the foliage was cut with Alterations Thinlits Garden Greens. And that's it.... have a wonderful day, my friends!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...