Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Wishes Come True Anniversary Card and Some Beautiful Pens


I'm truly sorry for the delay in getting to this anniversary card. We've had birthday parties, cookouts, movie premiers, and lots of yard work. Today seems like it may be normal, so I'm taking this opportunity to do a post.
This card was created for our son and daughter-in-law's anniversary from two collections... Kaisercraft's Fairy Dust and Bo Bunny's Enchanted Garden. These two go so well together, I always combine them. I did a lot of fussy cutting... Fairy Dust being perfect for it!


The printed chipboard piece is from an older Prima collection as is this pebble, bauble thing (can't remember what they are called). I attached it with Glossy Accents.


These gorgeous flowers are from I Am Roses... from my newer stash. This is my favorite company for flowers, but you probably know that. The purple half pearls are by Hero Arts.


The wire key paper clip is by Prima from the Engraver collection. I seem to have an abundance of these things????

How about a look at some pens... I haven't shown any lately and The Penmaker has made some real beauties over the last month.
These first two are Royal Jewel in chrome with designer acrylic...



and this one is 24kt gold with designer acrylic.


The next three are antique pewter Dragon writing instruments with designer acrylic.




This one is quite unique... a chrome and gunmetal Curvation with clear cast feathers.


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...