Thursday, June 8, 2017

Love Always Pocket Card


Hello crafty friends!
As I normally tend to do, I've gone digging through my huge stack of paper collection boxes and pulled out Time Traveler from one of the Prima boxes. I say one because there are three in my closet stuffed full of Prima goodies. Time Traveler is a favorite of mine, but not much used. Why on earth is that? The colors and patterns of these papers are definitely my style, but I have trouble finding the right flowers in my stash to match. Today I think I did okay.


I searched through all of my flower boxes and found this glittered Prima beauty. Added with a few I Am Roses blooms and leaves, it fulfilled my expectations. Along side the Prima printed chipboard timepiece, they all blend in pretty nicely.


I believe the fancy wood heart came from The Funkie Junkie. It's been in my stash for a long while, so I'm guessing.


The brightly tinted robin is from Tim Holtz new Botanical Layers by Idea-ology. The wood key is from my favorite wood shop in Tennessee.


A close-up shot of that fabulous Prima flower. I need more like this. It would be nice to lay in a stock of new flowers about now. I've been looking around, but can't seem to find just that right type that say "buy me". Do you know what I mean?


I finished it all off with two sizes of ivory half pearls. They always add just a touch of elegance.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...