Saturday, June 17, 2017

Sweet Life Pocket Card and Another Unique Circuit Board Pen


Hi friends! Happy Saturday!
It's not even ten o'clock and the Penmaker has the car washed and ready to go. It's so hot, though, we'll probably just stay at home. Seems like a good day to be inside and read or create.
Here is a card I did this week with Stationer's Desk by Prima. As you can see... all neutrals. I avoided the reds in this collection so I could add these lovely Tim Holtz Botanical Layers to my mix.


I cut a few pieces of foliage using his Alterations Garden Greens with a dark green color from the Core'dinations Kraft-Core Nostalgic collection. (Which I'm assuming is a thing of the past since I see Idea-ology is now producing Tim's line of Kraft papers.) They are teamed with a single white rose from I Am Roses.


The beautiful old lace is, I believe, one from Webster's Pages.


The "sweet life" is from Tim's Quotations Metallic stickers in silver. The half pearls are by Queen & Co. The frame was cut with Alterations Ornate Frame 2 and is doubled. It's popped up with foam adhesive.


The Penmaker's newest circuit board writing instrument is called Deco-Pro. You can get all the details here. It's a beauty!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Samra said...

Stunning card Linda! Love the neutrals and that gorgeous butterfly as a focal point. The pen is amazing too!
Hugs
Samra
Paper Talk with Samra

SewPaperPaint said...

Fantastic card and the pen is amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...