Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Yellow Botanical Pocket Card


Hello friends! 
I'm off to an early start to make up for yesterday. Seems that I didn't accomplish anything worthwhile. So with a mug of coffee in hand, here I go.
This pocket card, made last week, is sporting a botanical image I printed a couple years ago and stored in my stash along with dozens of others. Good thing, too, because my new printer isn't nearly this quality. I paired it up with my Prima Time Traveler, using the yellows and greens from this beautiful collection. The bottom floral mat is from Echo Park's Celebrate Easter by Lori Whitlock called Little Chickadee. You wouldn't think that would go with these other papers, but it distressed nicely and fit right in. It has a definite vintage calico look.


The flowers and leaves are a mix of Petaloo and I Am Roses. The doily was cut with Alterations Thinlits Doily and heavily inked with Walnut Stain Distress.


I wrapped some of the mats with natural burlap string, and added a printed Prima chipboard ticket and two wood elements from my favorite wood shop in Tennessee... a tiny key and a hummingbird. My bow is pale yellow organza from Joann's bought on sale at 60% off.
And on that happy note I'll close.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Samra said...

Stunning make Linda! Love the vintage design and such a gorgeous floral arrangement.
Hugs
Samra
Paper Talk with Samra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...