Sunday, July 30, 2017

Sunshine & Good Times Pocket Card


Happy Sunday sweet friends!
With a glance at this card, can you tell it's from Prima's new St Tropez collection? This newest release is mostly a beachy, ocean theme, but this sheet that I used for my base and tag is a gorgeous floral. Oh, how I love Prima papers!!!


I went with the rich, dark navy of the floral background, adding in the pinks and greens. This stripe is a favorite of mine. I topped it with one of my mini wood hearts.


The leaves were cut with Spellbinders Foliage die set and glossied-up with Ranger UTEE... triple coat and heat set. The pink flowers are from I Am Roses, and the beautiful green bloom is 49 and Market Sage Vintage Shades Bouquet.


Clebrate is cut with Alterations Thinlits Celebration Words Script... three layers in Core'dinations Metallic Kraft Cardstock. It's held together with Ranger Distress College Medium.


The triple bicycle layer was cut with Die-namics Layered Labels. I used white craft foam for dimension.
Since it's Sunday, I'm considering a nap. It's too hot out for sitting on the patio, so I think a good movie and a rest are in order. Hope you have a wonderful day!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Samra said...

This is stunning! Love the colors and superb design.
Hugs
Samra
Paper Talk with Samra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...