Thursday, August 3, 2017

Life Time Birthday Pocket Card


Hi friends!
Moving back to pocket cards, I have this one created with Prima's Life Time 6x6 paper pad. I dug deep into my stash to pull out some older products that were screaming to be used. The base and tag are from a sheet of Bo Bunny Heritage Census, which makes a great neutral background.


Along with cut and distressed layers of the Life Time collection, are an Alterations Thinlits Stitched Oval of Bo Bunny Vintage Double Dot in Gingerbread, an Alterations Doily 2, a stack of Die-namics Layered Labels, and a piece of ephemera from an unknown origin. The sewing machine image was fussy-cut from the paper pad.


Happy was cut with Avery Elle's Elle-ments Sentimental Too die set, and birthday was stamped with their coordinating stamp set onto a Thinlits Labels cut from Cor'dinations Kraft Metallic paper. The flowers are from I Am Roses and the berry spray was cut with Thinlits Garden Greens. I glitzed the berries with some Wink of Stella.


My five layer clock was cut with Tim Holtz Vintage Alarm Clock & Camera set.


Two other vintage stash items I used are these fibers by Darice and the two printed chipboard buttons and cord by Webster's Pages that came in Kristi's August 2011 Picnic Basket Pixie Dust kit. I now have only two of those little gems left. Someone please talk Kristi into making kits again... they were the best!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

You make the most beautiful, detailed card creations, my friend! Fabulous layers and dimension with the mix of flowers and trim. I am really loving the soothing feel of the green color here. Love that old time alarm clock, too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...