Sunday, November 26, 2017

Christmas Gift Tags


Hello and Happy Sunday!
I have two tags to show you today. I cut a few #5 tags to make for some of my Christmas gifts from kraft paper. My dish of scraps is growing at an alarming rate, so I really needed to work on taking that down a bit. This piece of Tim Holtz Paper Stash Tidings was laying on top of the pile so I grabbed it first. Digging through, I found this tree die-cut as well.


The "peppermint" and "Special Delivery" I pulled from the TH new Christmas ephemera pack. I cut the Thinlits Labels piece using another scrap... Echo Park, I think. The dyed seam binding and Baker's Twine came with one of my Funkie Junkie Boutique orders as a gift.



For my second tag, I used a negative scrap from a scalloped oval die-cut.


The image is backed with gold glitter paper. It was another gift from FJB. The florals were cut out with Thinlits Festive Greens from Classic Kraft Paper Stash and gold glitter paper. The red seam binding is from my stash.


Enjoy your day!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

They are beautiful, Linda! Absolutely fabulous use of some of your accumulated scraps! Love the vintage look of these to pieces!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...