Saturday, November 4, 2017

Joie de Vivre Birthday Pocket Card


Hi and Happy Weekend!
Hope you're enjoying yours and have some fun activities planned, as well as some crafting. I find even though I'm retired, the weekend is still the time I do a lot of card making. 


I did a card similar to this awhile back, but using a plain white card base. I'm still in love with this Graphic 45 French Country collection. Love the chickens and yellow with the blue... sighhh! So pretty! Whenever I see those two colors together I think "France".


 I have two aprons I purchased at Epcot in the France section that are... of course, blue and yellow. I'm assuming that's a normal French thing.


This gorgeous yellow ribbon is from Joann's, bought at 60% off.


My flowers are a combination of 49 & Market and Petaloo. The lace is from my stash... probably from Webster's Pages since most of my older ones are.


The darling little sun bonnet came from The Funkie Junkie Boutique. The last of my treasured little hats.
So glad I could share my creation with you. I'll be back next week with a "Tasty" treat!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...