Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Joy Christmas Card


Hello, and thanks for stopping by!
With the final few days before Christmas, I have just a couple more cards to create. Good night, you're probably saying... nothing like waiting until the last minute. I agree whole heartily, but to be truthful that virus I had just set me way back. I think I'm gaining some ground, though.


An all Tim Holtz product card except for the glittered cardstock which is from a DCWV 6x6 Glitter Stack from Joann's. The Alterations Thinlits Holiday Words Script "joy" is double layered for stability. The florals are Thinlits Festive Greens. The paper is from the Tidings 8x8 Stack.


And again I used one of these manger images from my stash from an unknown source.
Have a great day, friends!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...