Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Noel Christmas Card


Hi friends!
I've finished my cards, but while wrapping gifts, discovered I didn't make enough gift tags. So it'll be back to the craft room for me tonight. In the mean time, I have one of the cards to share with you. All kraft with gold glitter and some mixed media.


I started by laying down some Ranger Distress Grit Paste using a Stampers Anonymous Mini Stencil from Set 31 on a mat of kraft cardstock. I filled in the places that I knew wouldn't interfere with the dies. When it was dry I inked the edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink then adhered the Alterations Woodlands Thinlits die. I love these trees. Then came the Noel from the Thinlits Vintage Tidings set. To it I added a holly piece with berries cut from Festive Greens in glitter cardstock by DCWV. Lastly was my Winter Wonderland Thinlits buck in gold glittered cardstock popped up with craft foam. 


And that's my card. Simple to make, but I think rather elegant.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Samra said...

WOW! Stunning make Linda!
Happy Holidays.
Hugs
Samra
Paper Talk with Samra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...