Saturday, January 20, 2018

Happy Valentine's Day Pocket Card


Hello dear friends and Happy Weekend!
For this Valentine's Day card I pulled out my January Simon Says Stamp Card Kit. As of today these kits are still available so you may want to pick one up here.


Along with my kit I used some 12x12 sheets from the Pebbles Forever My Always collection, Echo Park's Valentines Dots and Stripes, plus Crate Paper's Main Squeeze heart stickers. To match the heart stickers I also added in gold glitter paper as mats for some of my layers.


The flowers are by Prima... love these beaded centers. My pink nylon and pearl trim is from Hobby Lobby. For my die-cuts... Spellbinders Oval Florals and Alterations Doily and Stitched Squares.


I have to say I'm loving making these cards. Although I'm not a pink lover, there is something to say about a pink Valentine. They just melt my heart.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...