Tuesday, January 16, 2018

I Carry Your Heart Valentine Pocket Card


Hi friends!
I hope your having a wonderful day!
I'm moving on with Valentine's Day cards... this one being in red and created from Mon Amour by Graphic 45 and Love Clippings by Prima. I've been buying up love themed product but for this card I've used my older stock except for that gold glittered corrugate from Hobby Lobby. 


The glitter isn't actually a golden gold, but more of a champagne color. I love it's softness whatever the shade is. It worked well with my Christmas themed cards, and I'm finding it's lovely with the pinks, corals, and reds for my Valentines as well. In fact so much so, we made the long drive up to Fairlawn to Hobby Lobby to purchase more on one of the days we were able to get out due to a brief rise in the temperature.


The gorgeous red bloom, glittered and beaded, that I used is from Prima's Christmas collection from two years ago called Sweet Peppermint. Perfect for Valentine's projects as well with all that lovely glitter.


The heart was cut from Simon Says Stamp's Schoolhouse Red cardstock with Spellbinder's Classic Hearts.


The doily is cut from Alterations Thinlits Doily and my corrugate was cut out with their Stitched Circles. The ribbon I used for my tag is organza from Joanns.


The beautiful sentiment "I Carry Your Heart With Me I Carry It In My Heart" is a cut apart from the Mon Amour 8x8 paper pad. If you are a Hallmark movie fan like I am, you may have heard it quoted in one of their Christmas movies this last year.


I hope you have a happy and productive week creating.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...