Thursday, January 4, 2018

Train Theme Birthday Card


Hello dear friends!
Just dropping in to show you a train themed pocket card with a masculine look.


My stash of papers has really gone down, but I found a small amount of this Graphic 45 I Think I Can from the Playtimes Past collection. I was able to put this together by adding some pieces from Tim Holtz Layers Collector pack and a bit of corrugate. The pin stripe pattern is from G45 as well, but I'm not sure from which collection. I stamped a Happy Birthday sentiment and heat embossed it with Ranger's Super Fine Gold EP. The timepiece is from Hobby Lobby and the chain and clip are Idea-ology products. Tied my tag with a piece of natural jute twine.


I cut the gears from glitter paper using Alterations Thinlits Gearhead. I had to have gears with a train, right? Anyway, I love that bit of sparkle.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...