Saturday, February 3, 2018

A 50th Anniversary Pocket Card


Hi there! I hope you're having a great Saturday!
It's very cold here and we have snow moving in again sometime during the night. Ahhh, winter! Not my favorite season... but a wonderful time to craft!


This is a somewhat different card for me in that it's for a 50th anniversary... for retiring from a position after 50 years. What an amazing accomplishment. 


I used some Prima papers and a couple others... Metallic Kraft, glitter corrugate, 7 Dots Studio. For dies I used the set that came with my Alterations Sidekick to cut the 50... Thinlits Stitched Circles, and Stitched Squares. The "Congratulations" stamp is from Clearly Besotted Many Mini Messages. It's heat embossed with Ranger Super Fine Gold EP.


Enjoy the rest of your weekend  friends!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...