Friday, February 2, 2018

I Love You Valentine Pocket Card


Hi friends and Happy Friday!
I'm popping in with another quick post as I'm still in the midst of redoing parts of my craft room. I really want to finish this before the weekend. I girl has to craft, after all.


I'm showing a Valentine's Day card made with some older Bo Bunny papers along with Kaisercraft. The flowers are by Prima as is that pink strip of trim. It's been in my stash for ages, but it's so gorgeous. Don't know why I wait so long to use certain product.


The cut-apart "I Love You" card is from Prima's Love Clippings 8x8 paper pad. The silver glitter hearts were cut with Simon Says Stamp's Clipping Heart wafer die.


Now back to my moving. I hope to have some update photos to show you soon.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Beulah Bee said...

Gosh, this is pretty! It has a delicate vibe and I like the mix of light grays and pinks which is a lovely combination. Good luck on your reorganization project, a daunting task I've experienced myself, but so worth it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...