Friday, March 16, 2018

An Array of Birthday Cards


Good day friends!
I have several birthday cards to show you today. A pocket card with a tag and two A2 top folding.


This card sports (no pun intended) a digi image I purchased on Etsy. The base is a My Mind's Eye Kraft Funday paper from the collection a few years back. I had just enough of the collection left to do three pocket cards, this being the first.


The other papers were just some MME odds and ends from a couple of their paper pads. I also added in a piece of brown wood grain cardstock that came in the My Monthly Hero February 2018 Kit. Also in the mix are natural burlap string and hand dyed wool.


These two top folding cards have a base of Neenah 100 lb. Desert Storm cardstock. The papers for both came from a Kaisercraft 6.5" paper pad. The brad is by My Mind's Eye.


For this one I used My Monthly Hero February 2018 Kit again. I stamped the bird using the stamp set and cut it out with the coordinating die. I have a bit of the packaging from the kit incorporated in there as well. The fancy flourish at the bottom was cut with a die from the My Monthly Hero January 2018 Kit. Be sure and check out these kits. They're a great value... the amount of quality product for the cost of the kit is amazing.

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...