Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Lovely Ladies Cards


Hello! I hope you're doing well!
I have two cards for you to check out. Both A2 top folding... both with Tim Holtz Paper Dolls for the focal point, but with two different looks.
My first card has a vintage fashion theme. I used the Glitz 6" Pretty in Pink paper pad. The sentiment, stamped on vellum, is from the Altenew Thinking of You set.


My second card, along with the TH Paper Doll, has an ephemera piece from the Botanical Layers collection. The gold embossed sentiment is a stamp from Scrappy Cats Birthday set. For the oval layers I used Spellbinders Scalloped Ovals and Alterations Stitched Ovals. The papers are from Kaisercraft's 6.5" Vintage Timeless pad plus glitter paper from Hobby Lobby.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...