Saturday, April 7, 2018

Change Your Outfit Change Your Life Card & A Thank You


Hi friends!
I have two A2 size cards today. The first is made with an Authentique retro image combined with several different scraps of Bo Bunny paper. My card base is Cotton Candy 100 lb cardstock from Simon Says Stamp. The white mat is Recollections cardstock, and the pretty floral patterned paper is from Echo Park's 6x6 I'd Rather Be Crafting paper pad.


My Scrappy Cats Birthday Wishes sentiment was stamped on a die-cut using Spellbinder's Circle dies and is backed with one from their Scalloped Circle die set. I added a few jewels from Studio Katia Cupid's Kiss here and there.


My other card is a thank you I created for some friends. The base is Neenah Desert Storm 100 lb. The patterned papers are some scraps of Bo Bunny that were just big enough to cut panels from. I die cut them with my new MFT Die-namics Stitched Rectangles die set.


I heat embossed my sentiment with Ranger Super Fine Gold embossing powder. It's from the Altenew Heartfelt Sentiments set. I added some clear sequins for a bit of sparkle.
And that's it. I hope you're having a wonderful weekend.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...