Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Happy Anniversary Pocket Card


Hello and welcome!
The Penmaker and I, with much help from our SIL and his family are cutting down dead trees on our property, along with some overgrown ones that are too close to the house. It's always good to get some much needed work done outside early in the season. 


Creating-wise... I got absolutely nothing done over the weekend, but did finish up one card yesterday which I love. This is one I made last week using Prima's Love Story. I just adore this carriage that was in the ephemera pack. 


The flowers are some I had gotten on clearance a long while back at Michaels by Recollections. The rosebuds are from I Am Roses. I cut the frame from gold glittered corrugate with Alterations Frame 2 die. For the sentiment, I used a clear stamp from my MSE Anniversary Innies & Outies set.


Have a great day creating!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...