Saturday, April 21, 2018

Holland Bulbs Pocket Card


Hi! I hope you're having a fantastic Saturday!
My card today looks like a Saturday kind-of-card, doesn't it? Green, and gardening, and thinking of you!
It's created with some Graphic 45 papers as the base, mats, and tag along with Carta Bella Spring Market... both 12x12 and 6x6 papers plus stickers from the collection.


The frame was made using to layers cut with Alterations Thinlits Stitched Circles. The lovely flowers are by Prima from their Amelia Rose collection. I tucked in a few I Am Roses tiny leaves here and there to fill in the empty space. They are laying on a bed of green Spanish moss.


These two mats were cut with MFT's Die-namics Stitched Rectangles set. I scattered some Pretty Pink Posh clear confetti around for sparkle and added one of my Tennessee laser-cut wood hummingbirds. 


Love the fresh, Spring feel of this card.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...